Early Registration Gift!
REGISTER BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1st, AND RECEIVE A SET OF NEW RESONATOR BELLS FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!
How to Register for Online Classes:
ALL registrations are completed via this website -- simply scroll below (past the information concerning in-person classes) to register!
Tuition for Our Online 12-Week Fall Session:
Tuition is $206 per family; siblings (and the rest of the family) attend online classes for free!
When completing the registration form below, please include all participating siblings (so we'll know who to look for on Zoom!); you will be charged a single fee for your whole family.
- Weekly 30-minute live, interactive classes with Teacher Karen via the Zoom online platform (* Rhythm Kids classes, for ages 4-8, are 45 minutes)
- Weekly 20- to 30-minute pre-recorded classes with Teacher Karen; these videos can be viewed (and re-viewed!) on demand, and include ideas for activities you can try at home (* Rhythm Kids families receive access to interactive drum-learning videos in place of pre-recorded classes)
- Materials delivered right to your doorstep!... A professionally recorded CD, beautifully illustrated songbook, and digital access code to family resources (including the music from the current song collection, bonus videos and music-making ideas) via Music Together®'s award-winning "Hello Everybody!" app
Simply scroll to the bottom of this page (past the information concerning in-person classes) to register now!
Unlimited Make-Up Classes:
Make-ups for online classes may be scheduled by selecting that option from the pull-down menu under "Our Classes". You also are welcome to use the make-up scheduler to sign up for a second or third class during any given week (e.g., if your family prefers the live/interactive classes over the videos, or you simply would like more opportunities for music-making with friends!); this is a silver lining of our current online format, which offers us extra room in each class... Please note: no refunds will be given for missed classes, however credit toward a future session may be issued in exceptional circumstances; tuition may be prorated with prior approval of the director.
Bringing Harmony Home® During These Uncertain Financial Times: Scholarships Are Aailable!
Music Together of Davis is committed to making The Joy of Family Music® as accessible as possible to our community; and it is extremely important to us that all families be able to attend our classes regardless of financial circumstances. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss options which may make our program more affordable for your family.
Questions: Call (530)848-9188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register for in-person classes...
For classes held at Davis Arts Center... registration is completed directly through DAC. You may register online for Spring 2020 classes at http://www.davisartscenter.org; in-person at 1919 F Street; or by calling (530) 756-4100. Please note that there is no priority registration for DAC classes.
For classes held at the Pamela Trokansi Dance Workshop... online registration is available by scrolling below. Your registration will be processed according to the following schedule:
Through __________ . . .
PRIORITY REGISTRATION: Families enrolled during the __________ session have first priority when registering for the same day/time in the _____, and second priority if switching classes. In other words, your spot is saved for you through _____, at which time registrations that involve switching classes will be processed in the order received.
Beginning __________ . . .
OPEN REGISTRATION: Registrations for both new and alumni families will be processed in the order received. Please note that you may register before __________; the earlier you register, the greater your chance of being enrolled in your first-choice class!
New to Music Together of Davis? . . . REGISTER ONLINE TODAY! Your registration will be processed as of _____ (during Open Registration), in the order received.
TUITION FOR 10-WEEK IN-PERSON SESSION
Tuition for new families: $190 for first child, $125 for second child ($50 for each additional sibling)
Discounted tuition for alumni families: $180 for first child, $115 for second child ($50 for each additional sibling)
Infants 8 months and younger attend free with a registered sibling. Please include infants on your registration form -- thank you!
Please note that tuition for all families at Davis Arts Center is the "new family" rate above (+ a $10 fee for non-members of DAC)
TUITION INCLUDES . . .
- Weekly 45-minute classes
- A professionally recorded CD of the music used in class, plus a digital access code for Music Together's Family Music Zone and "Hello Everybody!" app (enabling you to download songs from the current song collection, as well as explore fun and enriching content created for you and your family)
- An all new, beautifully illustrated songbook
- An introductory guide for new families, entitled Music and Your Child
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
Confirmation of your class day and time will be emailed following the Priority Registration period.
Make-ups for classes held at both PTDW and DAC may be scheduled on this website, by selecting that option from the pull-down menu under "Our Classes". Make-ups are provided on a space-available basis, to be completed during the same session in which classes are missed. Please note: no refunds will be given for missed classes, however credit toward a future session may be issued in exceptional circumstances; tuition may be prorated with prior approval of the director.
Music Together of Davis is committed to making the joy of family music as accessible as possible to our community; and it is extremely important to us that all families be able to attend our classes regardless of financial circumstances. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss options which may make our program more affordable for your family. Please note that Davis Arts Center also provides its own scholarship program.
No tuition refunds are given once the second week of classes begins, although credit toward a future session may be issued in exceptional circumstances.
- Pay Now: Submit the registration information below and follow the prompts to pay online with a credit card, or
- Pay Later: Submit the registration information below, and then send a check by mail in order to hold your spot (please let us know if your plans change, so that we can give your spot to another family)
Checks should be made payable to Karen Crane and mailed to: 2132 Everglades Place, Davis, CA 95616. Please include your child(ren)'s name(s) and the class for which you are registering on the memo line. Thank you!